Monday, July 4, 2011

#LEAGUE #LG #LEAGUEGANG

I'm blogging this as I sit at Best Buy getting an install for my car. Listening to Drizzy and as always thinking about what's to come. I do not think I've been more passionate about any other thing like I've been about LEAGUE. Basketball is the only other thing that can come close. For those who do not know what LEAGUE is all about...allow me to introduce you to this lifestyle. Many people see the word "LEAGUE" and automatically refer it to bball. I must admit that the foundation of the concept was based off of bball, but it is not it's entirety. LEAGUE as we know refers to professional sports organizations such as the NBA, NFL, MLB, etc. As a ball player getting to the league is your ultimate dream. The concept of League came to me in college as I prepared for an entrepreneurship course and started to realize the plans/goals that my fellow classmates had for themselves. So there it was...LEAGUE represents any person out here that has a dream, a vision, a sense of hope, and the will power to never stop until they reach their LEAGUE in life. For example my "league" in life is to open my own business( which is League) and continue to have success and longevity with it. A music artists league may be to win that Grammy or get that world tour. Hopefully you guys got to grasp the concept a little and will continue to stay tuned. As promised I will blog at least once a week so until next time...go after your LEAGUE.

1 comment:

designertrade said...

As an avid fan, you must have a pair of high-quality 1:1 yeeyz replica. You can buy fake air jordan 1, fake gucci and fake Balenciaga and other luxury brands on our website for the least amount of money, and support free global delivery.
Free shipping worldwide.
https://www.luxurybagtrade.nu/designer-gucci-shoes.html
https://designertrade.co/designer-replica-shoes.html
https://www.luxurytradeclub.co/index.php?route=product/category&path=20
For more information, please contact us:
whatsapp:+1484 -312-4109
Email: Brandsreplica2019@gmail.com